-   -   Pivot table - undo of a macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/234148-pivot-table-undo-macro.html)

MTate

Pivot table - undo of a macro

I have a pivot table that I would like to run a macro using a shortcut to
reformat the layout of the pivot table. My question is after the layout of
the pivot table changes, is there any way to undo the macro that ran so that
the pivot table returns to the default/previous layout?

--
Thanks

Dave Peterson

Pivot table - undo of a macro

Nothing built into excel for this. But if you know the layout, you could just
run another macro to put it the way you want.