-   -   How Unhide & Hide Columns with VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/234074-how-unhide-hide-columns-vba.html)

Jean

How Unhide & Hide Columns with VBA

Hi,

In fact I would like that VBA insert some columns (with the same Formating
as one specific column.
But i don't know how to do that & I was thinking to create all the columns I
need Hide them before I start the program & later the program unhide the
columns it needs.
Any Idea how to do that?

Thant you very much.

jean

Dave Peterson

How Unhide & Hide Columns with VBA

You could record a macro when you hide and unhide a column to see the code you
need.

And you could record a macro that would insert a new column, then copy an
existing column and paste special|Format over that new column.

--

Dave Peterson