-   -   having trouble with graphs (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/23403-having-trouble-graphs.html)

Davko

having trouble with graphs

I need to make a graph showing quarterly totals for a spread sheet of income
for one year. How do i type in the formula that will show the 4 values.
Thanks.

Debra Dalgleish

You could create a pivot table to summarize the data, group the dates by
Quarters, and create a chart from the pivot table results.

There are instructions for pivot tables in Excel's Help, and Jon Peltier
has information and links:

There are instructions here for grouping the data:

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List