-   -   Named Ranges in Excel (update and create) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/233974-named-ranges-excel-update-create.html)

Ixtreme

Named Ranges in Excel (update and create)

I have the following situation

PC DESKTOP MONITOR PRINTER
ibm hp dell hp
toshiba

I want to have excel create named ranges for each category (PC,
DESKOP, MONITOR and PRINTER)
I also want to automatically update the created named ranges once a
new item is added to the list.
I also want new named ranges to be created once a new category is
added (for example SCANNER).
Is that possible and how to do it?

Eduardo

Named Ranges in Excel (update and create)

Hi,
Take a look at Debra Web has an excellent explanation and samples

http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html
http://www.contextures.com/xlNames03.html

If this helps please click yes, thanks

On 16 jun, 14:23, Eduardo wrote:
Hi,
Take a look at Debra Web has an excellent explanation and samples

http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01...xlNames03.html

If this helps please click yes, thanks

yes, thanks ;-)