-   -   automatic font color (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/233821-automatic-font-color.html)

Leanne

automatic font color

I have a spreadsheet where I keep track of scores that are in the form of
percentages. If the score is below 98% I want the font to be red. Is there
a way to format the column to automatically show scores below 98% in red font
and above 98% in black font? Thanks.

Jacob Skaria

automatic font color

Refer the link

http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html
condition is cell value less than .98

If you are using a formula
=A1<0.98

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"LeAnne" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet where I keep track of scores that are in the form of
percentages. If the score is below 98% I want the font to be red. Is there
a way to format the column to automatically show scores below 98% in red font
and above 98% in black font? Thanks.

Leanne

automatic font color

Thank you so much for the quick response! Even though I have Excel 2007, I
was able to figure it out with this web site. Thanks again.