-   -   About =now() function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/23380-about-%3Dnow-function.html)

Rao Ratan Singh

About =now() function

I put =now() function in a cell in my companies invoice. but it does not
change according to clock displayed in tast bar.

Can it is possible?

Thanks for who will help me in advance.

Don Guillett

calculation set to automatic.?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Rao Ratan Singh" wrote in message
I put =now() function in a cell in my companies invoice. but it does not
change according to clock displayed in tast bar.

Can it is possible?

Thanks for who will help me in advance.

Bob Umlas, Excel MVP

=NOW is not a timer - it will only update when the worksheet is calculated.
If you press and HOLD the F9 key down, it'll match the taskbar clock! But
that's not how it works. If the worksheet is not recalculated, this number
will not change.
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP