-   -   Excel 2007 CheckBoxes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/233733-excel-2007-checkboxes.html)

Barb Reinhardt

Excel 2007 CheckBoxes

I'm working on a worksheet that has several check boxes and I've not done
much with that functionality. Anyway, the font size of the checks appears
to change. What do I need to do to ensure it's a constant font size?

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

JLatham

Excel 2007 CheckBoxes

Check the properties of the checkboxes, (in design mode, right-click and
choose Format Control). Make sure that either
Move but don't size with cells
or
Don't move or size with cells
is checked.