-   -   Averaging intervals of data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/233729-averaging-intervals-data.html)

KK

Averaging intervals of data

Each hour is divided into 15 min intervals. I want to average 4
intervals, every hour. How do I do this? Here's a screenshot of some
example data.

http://www.aww-kittah-aww.com/up/public/73732/xls.jpg

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Averaging intervals of data

Hi,

In the case of your sample enter the following formula in F1 and copy it down:

=AVERAGE(B1:E1)

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire