-   -   View spreadsheet without email heading (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/233703-view-spreadsheet-without-email-heading.html)

Don Alejandro

View spreadsheet without email heading

I was sent a spreadsheet attachment, but cannot view just he spreadhseet. I
have the "message was sent on, To, CC, subject, and introduction all showing
at the top of the spreadsheet. Very distracting and a waste of my laptop
screes space.

Otto Moehrbach[_2_]

View spreadsheet without email heading

Don
This may help, maybe not. Copy the workbook to your hard drive, then
open it from your hard drive. HTH Otto
"Don Alejandro" wrote in message
I was sent a spreadsheet attachment, but cannot view just he spreadhseet.
have the "message was sent on, To, CC, subject, and introduction all
showing
at the top of the spreadsheet. Very distracting and a waste of my laptop
screes space.

Don Alejandro

View spreadsheet without email heading

Otto,
I tried that already and no dice. It is like the spreadsheet has been
converted to an email and I can't figure out how to get it back to just a
regular old spreadsheet.
Don

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote:

Don
This may help, maybe not. Copy the workbook to your hard drive, then
open it from your hard drive. HTH Otto
"Don Alejandro" wrote in message
I was sent a spreadsheet attachment, but cannot view just he spreadhseet.
have the "message was sent on, To, CC, subject, and introduction all
showing
at the top of the spreadsheet. Very distracting and a waste of my laptop
screes space.

joel

View spreadsheet without email heading

It is no longer a spreadsheet, it is in HTML format. People send HTML so the
data can't be changed.

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote:

Don
This may help, maybe not. Copy the workbook to your hard drive, then
open it from your hard drive. HTH Otto
"Don Alejandro" wrote in message
I was sent a spreadsheet attachment, but cannot view just he spreadhseet.
have the "message was sent on, To, CC, subject, and introduction all
showing
at the top of the spreadsheet. Very distracting and a waste of my laptop
screes space.

Don Alejandro

View spreadsheet without email heading

Joel,
In fact, I can change the data. the formula bar is active and present just
below all the email stuff. I changed the data in a cell to confirm that I
wasn't looking at an HTML image.
Any other ideas?

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote:

Don
This may help, maybe not. Copy the workbook to your hard drive, then
open it from your hard drive. HTH Otto
"Don Alejandro" wrote in message
I was sent a spreadsheet attachment, but cannot view just he spreadhseet.
have the "message was sent on, To, CC, subject, and introduction all
showing
at the top of the spreadsheet. Very distracting and a waste of my laptop
screes space.

Farhad

View spreadsheet without email heading

Hi,

If you don't mind you may semnd the file to me and i will see the file here
if can figur out what is the problem eith the file.

Thanks
--
Farhad Hodjat

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote:

Don
This may help, maybe not. Copy the workbook to your hard drive, then
open it from your hard drive. HTH Otto
"Don Alejandro" wrote in message
I was sent a spreadsheet attachment, but cannot view just he spreadhseet.
have the "message was sent on, To, CC, subject, and introduction all
showing
at the top of the spreadsheet. Very distracting and a waste of my laptop
screes space.

Dave Peterson

View spreadsheet without email heading

Maybe...

(in xl2003 menus)
File|Send to|click mail recipient

That icon is a toggle and if you look closely, it may be depressed (pressed in,
not emotionally blue <vbg).