-   -   Cannot create new? In all office 2003 applications (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/23368-cannot-create-new-all-office-2003-applications.html)

Vakul

Cannot create new? In all office 2003 applications

Everything in office 2003 Pro - excel, ppt, even outlook many functions are
greyed out all of a sudden. I tried installing and reinstall outlook and that
didnt change anything.

Also one thing I noticed was that when I reinstalled office 2003 (done thru
cd, and add/remove) it still had my settings stored when I installed it
again, like mu email accounts,k emails were intact.

Any ideas, why am i having this grrey out, worked fine until yesterday.

JoAnn Paules - MVP Publisher

Could you do a Restore on your system?

"Vakul" wrote:

Everything in office 2003 Pro - excel, ppt, even outlook many functions are
greyed out all of a sudden. I tried installing and reinstall outlook and that
didnt change anything.

Also one thing I noticed was that when I reinstalled office 2003 (done thru
cd, and add/remove) it still had my settings stored when I installed it
again, like mu email accounts,k emails were intact.

Any ideas, why am i having this grrey out, worked fine until yesterday.

JulieD

Hi

have you activated your version of Office 2003 ... check out the help menu
in any application

--
Cheers
JulieD