-   -   Print preview moving pictures (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/233667-print-preview-moving-pictures.html)

Jonno

Print preview moving pictures

Hi,

Am using excell 2007 and i have a worksheet which has pictures in.

When i go to print preview or print the worksheet off the pictures have
moved from there position and are now in the middle of my calculations?

I have opened the same worksheet in 2003 and this problem does not occur.

Is there anyway around this??????

Thanks in advance......
--
Jonno

Don Guillett

Print preview moving pictures

You need to change the properties of the shape to NOT move, either manually
or use this macro.

Sub dontmoveshapes1()
For Each sh In ActiveSheet.Shapes
sh.Select
Selection.ShapeRange.SetShapesDefaultProperties
Selection.Placement = xlFreeFloating
Next

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel