-   -   Text Box Locked in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/233599-text-box-locked-excel.html)

stoz

Text Box Locked in Excel

sWe converted from office 2003 to 2007. When I save my 2003 file as 97-2003
workbook or using the 2007 xlsx format the text box that I have in the file
become locked. When you pass your cursor over the text box you get a symbol
that is a circle with a diagonal line through it. There is nothing unusual
about the file except I have hyperlinks on a tab used as the index linked to
the other tabs in the file. Is there a way to "unlock" the text box so it
can be moved, edited or deleted?