-   -   Database (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/233551-database.html)

Vikki

Database

I know this is a very broad question, but can you make a database in excel
and if so how??????

Luke M

Database

In a broad answer, yes. As a database is defined as simply being a storage of
information, usually in table form, XL is very good at doing this. Granted,
Access is better at linking multiple tables together, but via formulas &
macros you can do quite a bit with just XL.

Now sure what you mean by "how?" as you would simply create a header row
usually, and then start inputting your data as needed/desired.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Vikki" wrote:

I know this is a very broad question, but can you make a database in excel
and if so how??????

Jacob Skaria

Database

Vikki