-   -   Automatically use next number on a template (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/233516-automatically-use-next-number-template.html)

Nenagh

Automatically use next number on a template

I have a template, with data tracking. Currently when somebody uses the
template they type the next consecutive number in one of the cells.

I want this to be automated and chosen from a list of numbers, choosing the
next avaialable?

Cheers
--
Nenagh

Roger Govier[_3_]

Automatically use next number on a template

Hi

Take a look at the methods used by JE McGimpsey
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

--
Regards
Roger Govier