-   -   How can I turn on or off for backup file with XLK extention? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/233509-how-can-i-turn-off-backup-file-xlk-extention.html)

Excel learner

How can I turn on or off for backup file with XLK extention?

Some files I have .xlk extention (a backup copy) every time I save .xls
files, and I want to turn it off. However, some file I want to have a backup
copy. I forgot how to turn it on for .xlk backup copy.

Jacob Skaria

How can I turn on or off for backup file with XLK extention?

From SaveAs window..Tools buttonGeneral Options
--
If this post helps click Yes