-   -   Converting 2007 Excel Document to PDF (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/233489-converting-2007-excel-document-pdf.html)

Matt

Converting 2007 Excel Document to PDF

When I convert an Excel file to a PDF it creats a PDF but then my MS Excel
program stops responding. It takes about 3 or 4 minutes before it comes back
up. I have all the current windows/office and adobe updates installed. Has
anyone heard of this problem before?

JLatham

Converting 2007 Excel Document to PDF

First time this one has come up that I've seen - although I've seen other
comments about later versions of Adobe Acrobat causing problems (but not for
everyone).

Are you using Acrobat to convert the file, or are you using the publish to
PDF add-in/feature of Office/Excel 2007?