-   -   Pivot Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/233431-pivot-table.html)

Russell

Pivot Table

I've upgraded to Office 2007, and I'm trying to creat and run a pivot table.
I'm not getting it to pull anything from the spreadsheet. Has anyone
encountered this problem before?

Jacob Skaria

Pivot Table

Worth refering the below link for a retry..

http://www.contextures.com/CreatePivotTable.html
--
If this post helps click Yes

"Russell" wrote:

I've upgraded to Office 2007, and I'm trying to creat and run a pivot table.
I'm not getting it to pull anything from the spreadsheet. Has anyone
encountered this problem before?

Russell

Pivot Table

That worked. Thank You.