-   -   How do I get print preview to deslpay & print the color text. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/233365-how-do-i-get-print-preview-deslpay-print-color-text.html)

dmorlando

How do I get print preview to deslpay & print the color text.

I have a worksheet with both color and B/W text on it, but when I go into
print preview mode it shows up as black and white only. In addition it prints
in black and white even when I have the printer set to "print color".

I looked all over for some type of format setting and I searched the help
data bases, but could not find a thing.

Please help me.
Thanks.

John[_22_]

How do I get print preview to deslpay & print the color text.

Hi
Goto File Page Setup Sheet tab and unselect Black&White
HTH
John
"dmorlando" wrote in message
I have a worksheet with both color and B/W text on it, but when I go into
print preview mode it shows up as black and white only. In addition it prints
in black and white even when I have the printer set to "print color".

I looked all over for some type of format setting and I searched the help
data bases, but could not find a thing.

Please help me.
Thanks.

Gord Dibben

How do I get print preview to deslpay & print the color text.

If you are set to print in color and don't have Black and White checkmarked
perhaps that setting is being overridden by having "Draft Quality"
checkmarked.

FilePage SetupSheet..............uncheck it there.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 13:46:01 -0700, dmorlando
wrote:

I have a worksheet with both color and B/W text on it, but when I go into
print preview mode it shows up as black and white only. In addition it prints
in black and white even when I have the printer set to "print color".

I looked all over for some type of format setting and I searched the help
data bases, but could not find a thing.

Please help me.
Thanks.

dmorlando

How do I get print preview to deslpay & print the color text.

Black&White is not selected.

"dmorlando" wrote in message
I have a worksheet with both color and B/W text on it, but when I go into
print preview mode it shows up as black and white only. In addition it prints
in black and white even when I have the printer set to "print color".

I looked all over for some type of format setting and I searched the help
data bases, but could not find a thing.

Please help me.
Thanks.

dmorlando

How do I get print preview to deslpay & print the color text.

Draft Quality is not selected either

wrote:

I have a worksheet with both color and B/W text on it, but when I go into
print preview mode it shows up as black and white only. In addition it prints
in black and white even when I have the printer set to "print color".

I looked all over for some type of format setting and I searched the help
data bases, but could not find a thing.

Please help me.
Thanks.

Gord Dibben

How do I get print preview to deslpay & print the color text.

You have pretty well excluded any Excel setting as the source of your
problem.

Look to your printer.

Does it print color in other applications?

Gord