-   -   editing a cell with time (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/233355-editing-cell-time.html)

Israel

editing a cell with time

Hello all,

I ran into a problem with my spreadsheet, can anybody help?

I have a cell that reads time as follows "01:23p". I'm in desperate need
to edit the cell by adding a space before the letter "p" and add the letter
"m" after the letter "p".

Is there a way to complete this task. I appreciate your response.

Thank you
--
smile

joel

editing a cell with time

Use worksheet menu Edit - Replace

highlight celss or columns that need replacement

from: p
to: pm (put a space before the P in the to box)

"israel" wrote:

Hello all,

I ran into a problem with my spreadsheet, can anybody help?

I have a cell that reads time as follows "01:23p". I'm in desperate need
to edit the cell by adding a space before the letter "p" and add the letter
"m" after the letter "p".

Is there a way to complete this task. I appreciate your response.

Thank you
--
smile

Pecoflyer[_356_]

editing a cell with time

Hi,
try Ctrl + H
Replace wath : p
Replace with :(space)pm
Click replace or replace all

israel;375180 Wrote:
Hello all,

I ran into a problem with my spreadsheet, can anybody help?

I have a cell that reads time as follows "01:23p". I'm in desperate
need
to edit the cell by adding a space before the letter "p" and add the
letter
"m" after the letter "p".

Is there a way to complete this task. I appreciate your response.

Thank you
--
smile

--