-   -   Saving in XLSX Format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/233130-saving-xlsx-format.html)

BBAL20

Saving in XLSX Format

I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out how I can save my
spreadsheet to the XLSX format. It is not listed as an option in the drop
down menu "Save as Type". Please advise.
--
Thank you for your help and support

Sheeloo

Saving in XLSX Format

Office Button- SAVE AS- Excel Workbook saves in the new XLSX format ( as it
is the default format for 2007)...

You can also click on Office Button- SAVE AS and pick the first entery in
the Save as type box (which is 'Excel Workbook (*.xlsx))

"bbal20" wrote:

I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out how I can save my
spreadsheet to the XLSX format. It is not listed as an option in the drop
down menu "Save as Type". Please advise.
--
Thank you for your help and support

Jacob Skaria

Saving in XLSX Format

If you are using 2003 with the latest service packs, Excel 2007 formats are
listed towards the end. The first one out of this list is .xlsx.

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria