-   -   excell worsheet is not allowing me to type data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/233109-excell-worsheet-not-allowing-me-type-data.html)

Felix

excell worsheet is not allowing me to type data

In my new HP Laptop excell stop allowing me to enter data in existing
worksheet. Is becuase the trial version is past due?

Gord Dibben

excell worsheet is not allowing me to type data

Could be one of several reasons.

What occurs when you attempt to enter data in a cell?

Error message? Post please.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP