-   -   Recoloring with pictureformat (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/233083-recoloring-pictureformat.html)

Babymech

Recoloring with pictureformat

I'm trying to use VBA to recolor my images and I'm not finding anything on
the internet about, nor is the macro recorder any useful, since it doesn't
record image operations for me. It seems obvious to me that it should be
possible to recolor images through the entire palette of colors, since that's
possible to do manually through Format/Recolor/More Variations, but I have no
idea how I can do this in VBA. All help is appreciated.