-   -   COLOUR CHANGE IS A CELL (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/23302-colour-change-cell.html)

Mav

COLOUR CHANGE IS A CELL

Cyber taz
What I am trying to do is use say a red coulured cell but when text is added
to the cell it changes colour to green.
The other thing if possible a drop down menu in a cell so when clicked on it
offers three of four selection
For example
today
tomorow
yesterday
day after
And once one wes highlighted it would show in the cell.
Thankls for your help it is really apprereciated.

Debra Dalgleish

You can use data validation to create a dropdown list in a cell. There
are instructions in Excel's help, and he

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List