-   -   Filtering Multiple Areas on a Single Sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232988-filtering-multiple-areas-single-sheet.html)

KKD

Filtering Multiple Areas on a Single Sheet

I have two areas on a single worksheet that I want to use filters on. Is it
possible to apply more than one row of filters?
--
KKD

Dave Peterson

Filtering Multiple Areas on a Single Sheet

Nope.

You get one area with autofilter on it per sheet.

But if you're using xl2003+, you could use multiple lists (data|List in xl2003
menus)

or in xl2007, you can use the Insert tab of the ribbon and then Tables group,
click the Table icon.