-   -   Setting the cell number as a variable (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232973-setting-cell-number-variable.html)

INTERN

Setting the cell number as a variable

Is there a way to set the number of a cell (A5) as a variable (A(variable))
so that I would be able to select different cells in column A by changing the
variable?

Luke M

Setting the cell number as a variable

Let's say your variable number is located in cell A1, and you want to
reference somewhere in column B. Use this formula:

=INDIRECT("A"&A1)

You can see the help file for further details, if you need them.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M