-   -   How to save and email a digitally signed excel file? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232915-how-save-email-digitally-signed-excel-file.html)

SharePoint Workflow Enthusiast

How to save and email a digitally signed excel file?

I have created a workflow in SharePoint and am having my managers digitally
signed the excel file. However i'd liek to be able to email the signed file
from the sharepoint to others (outside my group) for the next process and thy
need th signature included for their archives? How do i "save as" or email
withoiut losing the signature?

joel

How to save and email a digitally signed excel file?

Does this help

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/signature.htm

"SharePoint Workflow Enthusiast" wrote:

I have created a workflow in SharePoint and am having my managers digitally
signed the excel file. However i'd liek to be able to email the signed file
from the sharepoint to others (outside my group) for the next process and thy
need th signature included for their archives? How do i "save as" or email
withoiut losing the signature?

SharePoint Workflow Enthusiast[_2_]

How to save and email a digitally signed excel file?

Joel: Thank you for the link. I this code would resolve the issue for an
oulook Signature. I need this to be resolved with Excel.

"SharePoint Workflow Enthusiast" wrote:

I have created a workflow in SharePoint and am having my managers digitally
signed the excel file. However i'd liek to be able to email the signed file
from the sharepoint to others (outside my group) for the next process and thy
need th signature included for their archives? How do i "save as" or email
withoiut losing the signature?

joel

How to save and email a digitally signed excel file?

Send an e-mail to Ron at his site. Don't know he answer