-   -   automating a worksheet/workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232910-automating-worksheet-workbook.html)

helios gaia

automating a worksheet/workbook

how can I autopopulate a specific range of cells if for example an option has
been selected

JLatham

automating a worksheet/workbook

That is a very generalized question, and I can only provide a very
generalized answer:

Auto populating ranges of cells in response to an action, such as a custom
menu choice or in response to clicking a control button or performing an
action on a control in a user form is normally handled with custom Visual
Basic for Applications (VBA) code [also known as macros] within the workbook
in some fashion.