-   -   Multiple Active Workbooks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232887-multiple-active-workbooks.html)

Steve

Multiple Active Workbooks

Excel 2007 on XP

I need to work with multiple workbooks and it gets to become a headache
having to switch between them using Tb+WindowsKey. I want to be able to view
multiple workbooks as tabs, just like the sheets within a work book. Is this
possible?

Thank you for your help.

Jacob Skaria

Multiple Active Workbooks

Steve, why dont you try opening multiple instances of MSExcel and open one
workbook in each.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Steve" wrote:

Excel 2007 on XP

I need to work with multiple workbooks and it gets to become a headache
having to switch between them using Tb+WindowsKey. I want to be able to view
multiple workbooks as tabs, just like the sheets within a work book. Is this
possible?

Thank you for your help.

Sheeloo

Multiple Active Workbooks

You can use CTRL-TAB to cycle through your Excel windows...

In Tools-Options-View and select Windows in Taskbar... then you can click
on them the way you do on tabs within the workbook.