-   -   VBA opens up automatically (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232835-vba-opens-up-automatically.html)

FARAZ QURESHI

VBA opens up automatically

Once I have opened VBA editor via Alt+F11. After I close the same, whenever I
leave my desk I lock my desktop by WindowsKey+L, but when I re-login the VBA
editor opens up automatically?

What might be causing the same?

Jacob Skaria

VBA opens up automatically

Faraz

Alt+F11 do not close the VBE but just activate the Workbook and toggle
between VBE and workbook. Close VBE using (Alt+Q)..and try

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"FARAZ QURESHI" wrote:

Once I have opened VBA editor via Alt+F11. After I close the same, whenever I
leave my desk I lock my desktop by WindowsKey+L, but when I re-login the VBA
editor opens up automatically?

What might be causing the same?

FARAZ QURESHI

VBA opens up automatically

No Jacob,

Again the VBA window opens up when I re-login after I lock my computer.

"FARAZ QURESHI" wrote:

Once I have opened VBA editor via Alt+F11. After I close the same, whenever I
leave my desk I lock my desktop by WindowsKey+L, but when I re-login the VBA
editor opens up automatically?

What might be causing the same?

Jacob Skaria

VBA opens up automatically

Faraz, I am unable to re-create the issue...

(I am using 2003 right now)

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria