-   -   Excel 2000: Fromula displaying as text and not the value (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232741-excel-2000-fromula-displaying-text-not-value.html)

Ms. Miranda M.

Excel 2000: Fromula displaying as text and not the value

Every formula I type in my excel workbook is appearing as the full formula
and not the actual value of the formula

Eduardo

Excel 2000: Fromula displaying as text and not the value

Hi,
I didn't use excel 2000 for a long time but I remember there was a field to
check if you wanted to see the formula and not the results, check within
tools, I think was options

Hope this helps

"Ms. Miranda M." wrote:

Every formula I type in my excel workbook is appearing as the full formula
and not the actual value of the formula

francis

Excel 2000: Fromula displaying as text and not the value

Try
Select those cells, format them as General
and retype the formula again.
--
Hope this is helpful

Pls click the Yes button below if this post provide answer you have asked

Thank You

cheers, francis

Am not a greek but an ordinary user trying to assist another

"Ms. Miranda M." wrote:

Every formula I type in my excel workbook is appearing as the full formula
and not the actual value of the formula

Ms. Miranda M.[_2_]

Excel 2000: Fromula displaying as text and not the value

I tried that but it won't recalculate the formula :-(

I need for it to reprocess or recalculate or something