-   -   Printing doc. from Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232731-printing-doc-excel.html)

jmandbb

Printing doc. from Excel

I try to print my page and get message that microsoft can't find anything to
print. It also has said that it is being edited and is locked by me. Don't
know what the problem is...jmandbb

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Printing doc. from Excel

Hi,

First thing to check is that the Print Area actually contains data, choose
File, Page Setup, Sheet tab, Print area and note if this range really has
data in the spreadsheet.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire