-   -   protect worksheet but allow users to use specific columns/cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232729-protect-worksheet-but-allow-users-use-specific-columns-cells.html)

mexpedip

protect worksheet but allow users to use specific columns/cells

how do I protect the worksheet but allow users to change the values in
specific column/cells? Specifically, I want to protect a worksheet so
changes can't be made to anything but the "quantity" column. Thanks in
advance for the help.

Eduardo

protect worksheet but allow users to use specific columns/cells

Hi,
Select the cells you want the users to have access, then right click in the
mouse, cell format, go to the last tab = Protection and uncheck locked, then
protect your worksheet and done

if this helps please click yes, thanks