-   -   Adding custom colour palette in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232661-adding-custom-colour-palette-excel.html)

stumped

Adding custom colour palette in excel

Is it possible to add the custom colour palette to the cell shading options
in excel 2003 (same as in word)? I would like to extend the range of
available colours without having to go through the options menu each time I
need more than what is available in the standard selection.

FSt1

Adding custom colour palette in excel

hi
excel only allows for 56 different colors. these colors can be modified
through the options but 56 is the maximun number allowed.

regards
FSt1