-   -   Data Validation question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232570-data-validation-question.html)

Lost

Data Validation question

ok i have a list of people from 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts. I have a drop down
box to select the shift(A2), and a drop down to select names(B2). One
workbook per shift. Is it possible that if i select 1st shift(in A2) that ill
get the list of names( in B2) that matches 1st shift and the select 3rd(in
A2) and get the list of 3rd shift names(in B2)?

1st - marry, bob, jim
2nd - juile, brayn, kim
3rd - jason, eddy, jerey

Roger Govier[_3_]