-   -   Number Conversion (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/23257-number-conversion.html)

Richard

Number Conversion

I copied a table of number from the web into Excel but I can not do basic
functions with the numbers. Is there some quick way to convert all of the
numbers?

Thank you in advance

Richard

Dave Peterson

David McRitchie has some code that will help clean this stuff up:

(look for "Sub Trimall()")

--

Dave Peterson

Blackwar

Dear Richard
After copying Please try to paste in a different way:
when pasting in Excel go to
EDIT Paste Special Values

and then perform function you want to.
Hope this will help you