-   -   Excel 2007 - Can't scroll thru worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232517-excel-2007-cant-scroll-thru-worksheet.html)

harriet

Excel 2007 - Can't scroll thru worksheet

Has anyone figured this one out?!

Add me to the mix...I'm having the same problem...can scroll directly on the
screen but cannot use the mouse scroll and everything else within scrolls
with the mouse when using a drop down and use, I'm using Excel 2007.

HELP!

Looks like no one knows how to fix since this has been going on since 2008!

Harriet

"aadmora" wrote: (12/2/2008 3:09 PM PST)

How do I fix the problem of not being able to scroll with a mouse in a
worksheet?

zordaz

"Harriet" wrote:

Has anyone figured this one out?!

Add me to the mix...I'm having the same problem...can scroll directly on the
screen but cannot use the mouse scroll and everything else within scrolls
with the mouse when using a drop down and use, I'm using Excel 2007.

HELP!

Looks like no one knows how to fix since this has been going on since 2008!

Harriet

"aadmora" wrote: (12/2/2008 3:09 PM PST)

How do I fix the problem of not being able to scroll with a mouse in a
worksheet?

Control Panel
Mouse Properties
Wheel Tab
Select "Enable Universal Scrolling"
Click on "Exceptions" Button
Add "Microsoft Office Excel" by using the browse option (to get correct path
etc.)
Apply
Go have fun scrolling to your hearts content.

Zor...

[email protected]

On Thursday, July 16, 2009 at 11:11:04 PM UTC+5:30, zordaz wrote:
"Harriet" wrote:

[...]

thank you. i hv done it