-   -   "Conditional Formating" function grayed out (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232379-conditional-formating-function-grayed-out.html)

Kevin

"Conditional Formating" function grayed out

As pointed out in my subject, I can not use the conditional formating on my
tables. Please help.

--
Thanks a lot!

Kevin

"Conditional Formating" function grayed out

BTW, the worksheet seems "locked" or 'protected" since I can still use the
function on the new tables, anyway to confirm or remove this protection?
--
Thanks a lot!

"Kevin" wrote:

As pointed out in my subject, I can not use the conditional formating on my
tables. Please help.

--
Thanks a lot!

Gord Dibben

"Conditional Formating" function grayed out

Is the worksheet protected? Unprotect it.

Is the workbook shared? Unshare it.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP