-   -   Data Series Markers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232378-data-series-markers.html)

Wavequation

Data Series Markers

I have a graph with a large number of series. I would like to make all of
the data markers the same. Is there a way I can change them all as a group,
rather than one by one?

Jon Peltier

Data Series Markers

You can't change all series as a group, but if you're not using Excel 2007,
you can format one series, then select another and press F4 to repeat the
formatting, and repeat until you're done. An easy way to cycle through all
the series is with the up and down arrow keys.

Excel 2007 has lost the F4 capability in many cases, but you could still do
this programmatically.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/

Advanced Excel Conference - June 17-18 2009 - Charting and Programming
http://peltiertech.com/Training/2009...00906ACNJ.html
_______