-   -   Locating and selecting Data from Worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232334-locating-selecting-data-worksheet.html)

Jason K[_2_]

Locating and selecting Data from Worksheet

Can someone help me... I want to locate and select specific data based on
certain criteria. For example I want to locate certain plans that are either
outside or within a date range.
in one column is the plan and in another the date, need to select the entire
row

And after locating the rows that have these plans, cut and move them to
another location.

Thank You

Don Guillett

Locating and selecting Data from Worksheet

Detail and layout?

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Jason K" wrote in message
Can someone help me... I want to locate and select specific data based on
certain criteria. For example I want to locate certain plans that are
either
outside or within a date range.
in one column is the plan and in another the date, need to select the
entire
row

And after locating the rows that have these plans, cut and move them to
another location.

Thank You

Jason K[_2_]

Locating and selecting Data from Worksheet

A B C D E F G
POLICY CLAIM PLAN EFF DTE xxxx xxxx xxxx
HL01231 6248000 4NZDF1 1/26/1987 xxxx xxxx xxxx
HL01317 8203028 41ZLF1 10/15/1991 xxxx xxxx xxxx

I need to locate diferent plans with the eff date outside a certain range,
and move those entire rows

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Detail and layout?

--