-   -   Office 2007 and Pivot Table Trouble (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232329-office-2007-pivot-table-trouble.html)

Erika

Office 2007 and Pivot Table Trouble

Recently upgraded to office 2007 I am now trying to creating a pivot table
based on information in another program and I keep getting the following
error:

Microsoft Office XP Web Components are not installed

I am not if I wanted to install Office XP components or if I need to change
something in Office 2007?

Johnathan

Office 2007 and Pivot Table Trouble

Sounds like when you did the upgrade to 2007 that not all of the components
from the previous Office installation were removed. Have a look here
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/290301, to get the Uninstall
cleaner for your system and try to use it to remove any remaining traces of
your old Office product. Hope this helps.