-   -   how to save excel data into dbf format? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232297-how-save-excel-data-into-dbf-format.html)

Bhaskar

how to save excel data into dbf format?

how to save excel 2007 data into dbf format

Jacob Skaria

how to save excel data into dbf format?

Bhaskar,

2007 do not support some file types which were previosuly supported. DBF 3 &
DBF 4 formats are in this list which may be opened but not saved using 2007.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Bhaskar" wrote:

how to save excel 2007 data into dbf format

Bob I

how to save excel data into dbf format?

Send it to Access 2007 first.

Bhaskar wrote:

how to save excel 2007 data into dbf format

Bhaskar

how to save excel data into dbf format?

is there any update or patch or add-in in excel 2007, to enable me to save
excel data in dbf4 format?
To while URL should i convey this to develop such a feature

"Bhaskar" wrote:

how to save excel 2007 data into dbf format

Bob I

how to save excel data into dbf format?

It was dropped, use Access 2007 to Export to DBF 3, 4 or 5.