-   -   Deactivating an Excel Warning (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232276-deactivating-excel-warning.html)

Bishop

Deactivating an Excel Warning

I'm using Excel 07. I keep getting the following warning when I try to save
as...:

Defined names or formulas in this workbook may display different values when
they are recalculated in an earlier version of Excel if they:

Blah
Blah
Blah

Do you want Excel to recalculate all formulas when this workbook is opened?

This is not anything that will ever affect me. How do I make this stop
popping up?

Sheeloo

Deactivating an Excel Warning

One way is to save in Excel 2007 format (xlsx). If that is not an option then
I think it provides for an option where you can say something like 'don't
prompt me again'... I am not sure of exact steps or options...