-   -   buttons (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232229-buttons.html)

Matt

buttons

how do I add a macro to a button? I am able to print a hole sheet from 1
button but I only want to print 1 page of the sheet not the whole and I can
not add the macro to the button. how can I do this?

Thanks

Dave Peterson

buttons

Show the Forms toolbar
In xl2003 menus, View|Toolbars|check Forms

Then click on the button and draw it where you want it.

You'll be prompted to assign your macro to that button. If you choose to assign
the macro later, you can rightclick on that button and select Assign Macro.

The button from the Forms toolbar behaves differently from the commandbutton
from the Control toolbox toolbar.

--

Dave Peterson

Matt

buttons

I created my contraol button and when I right click I only get
cut
copy
paste

Properites
View code

Command buttion

Hpow do I get the assign macro button when I right click?

Matt wrote:

how do I add a macro to a button? I am able to print a hole sheet from 1
button but I only want to print 1 page of the sheet not the whole and I can
not add the macro to the button. how can I do this?

Thanks

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

buttons

You used a commandbutton from the control toolbox toolbar.

Delete that commandbutton.

Show the Forms toolbar.

Use the button from that forms toolbar.