-   -   Calling Jim Cone - OFFSET Function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232180-calling-jim-cone-offset-function.html)

Lynda

Calling Jim Cone - OFFSET Function

Hi Jim
I wasnt sure whether I should move this to Worksheet Functions or stay
where you had helped me before in the General Questions area. I have been
persisting at home with the problem I am having with the OFFSET function.
I have managed to get most of them working, the ones I am having trouble
with now are those that are attached to a dependant drop down list.

Sheet 1(dropdowns) Sheet 2(Lists) Sheet 3(Data)
D38 (got this one working) Column A G3
G38 (this one is dependent on D38) Column B H3
K38 (this one is dependent on G38) Column C I3

E44 (got this one working) Column O K3
H44 (this one is dependent on E44) Column P L3

Are you able to give me any hints on how to overcome this problem? You have
been very patient and I thank you very much for your help.

Cheers
Lynda