-   -   Limit data entry to 1/4" increments (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232161-limit-data-entry-1-4-increments.html)

[email protected]

Limit data entry to 1/4" increments

I have a need to create a input sheet that only lets the user input
numbers in 1/4" increments like
33.00
33.25
33.50
33.75
50.25
22.75

NO 33.125 or 43.375 numbers.
Is there some way with data validation or other way? I tried cell
formating but it only displays it as a fraction. I want it to reject a
entry that does not equal a number on the quarter inch increment.

Thanks
Scott

T. Valko

Limit data entry to 1/4" increments