-   -   Linked Spreadsheets and Sharepoint Sites (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232101-linked-spreadsheets-sharepoint-sites.html)

Art F

Linked Spreadsheets and Sharepoint Sites

I am starting to use Windows Sharepoint Services 3.0 and I have a question
about how links between workbooks will function. If I have a workbook with a
link to a second workbook and they are both stored in a sharepoint library,
if I open the first workbook and choose to update the linked data will the
links function properly and find the second workbook in the sharepoint
library?

I guess I'm wondering if spreadsheet links are possible within a sharepoint
framework and if so where I can get some info on how to do it.

Thanks