-   -   paste- merge cell error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232081-paste-merge-cell-error.html)

Ruth

paste- merge cell error

Hi there

I created a file and copy it and renamed it-- did not make any changes to
the file other than the name. I put data in the orginal file and tried to
copy and paste it into the new file and the following error popped up:
"This Operations requires the merged cells to be identically sized"

The are all identical as it has not been modified from the orginal. Is
there a way to fix this?

--
Thank-you!
Ruth

David Biddulph[_2_]

paste- merge cell error

You will see countless times in the archives of this group the advice *NOT*
to merge cells.
--
David Biddulph