-   -   how do i get cell to change colour when text is added to it to hi. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/23203-how-do-i-get-cell-change-colour-when-text-added-hi.html)

Mav

how do i get cell to change colour when text is added to it to hi.

I am trying to add a feature that I have been told excists, where when data
is added into a cell the cell will autiomaticaly change its colour so at a
glance you can see the diffrence.

Thanks mark

CyberTaz

Hi Mav-

Among other possibilities, you may be referring to Conditional Formatting or
Track Changes. Check them out in Help to see which best suits your needs.
Post back with any specific questions.

Good Luck |:)

"Mav" wrote:

I am trying to add a feature that I have been told excists, where when data
is added into a cell the cell will autiomaticaly change its colour so at a
glance you can see the diffrence.

Thanks mark

Mav

Thanks for that will try both and let you know how I get on :))