-   -   how do i link a list of items in a workbook to worksheets in the . (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/23201-how-do-i-link-list-items-workbook-worksheets.html)

Camalla

how do i link a list of items in a workbook to worksheets in the .

how do i link a list of items in a workbook to worksheets in the same
workbook and also link the format? I able to accopmplish each individually
but not both.

Dave Peterson

Formulas return values--not formatting.

How did you get the link to formats to work?

---
Sometimes, you can use a macro to do the work for you.

--

Dave Peterson

Gord Dibben

Camalla

No way to link Formats unless you are using Conditional Formatting.

BTW, how are you able to link Formats currently?

The data linking I can see, but not the Formats.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP