-   -   Error Message (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/231979-error-message.html)

evoxfan

Error Message

I tried to copy and insert a columne and got the following error message:

"To prevent possible loss of data, Microsoft Office Excel cannot shift
nonblank cells off the worksheet."

Any ideas on how I might be able to correct his and insert my column?

Thanks.

Jacob Skaria

Error Message

Delete the column to which you are trying to copy. Save workbook and reopen
and then try inserting...
--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"evoxfan" wrote:

I tried to copy and insert a columne and got the following error message:

"To prevent possible loss of data, Microsoft Office Excel cannot shift
nonblank cells off the worksheet."

Any ideas on how I might be able to correct his and insert my column?

Thanks.

Jacob Skaria

Error Message

Refer the below